Friday, August 24, 2012

2nd week of school down.

School is back in session and we are starting to get back into the swing of things. Sarah is loving 7th Grade. She is jazz band, playing the piano. She is also taking concert band and learning percussion. She decided at the end of last year that the clarinet was not for her. She is also in Drama, which she loves! Right up her dramatic alley. She starts back with Winterguard on Monday and is excited to get back on the swing of things with that. She has missed her coaches tremendously.

I am absolutely in love with 2nd Grade! The curriculum is fast paced and challenging. And that's just what I'm feeling! Lol! While I may be feeling a bit disorganized, I know I'll get my groove soon. I feel it coming. At least it better show up or I'll be in trouble. :). So grateful to be in the portables as well. The school seems to be having a/c problems (aka, a/c is not working). However, the portables have their own a/c units, so it's nice and chilly in there. Heaven compared to last year. But, shhh...don't tell some if my coworkers. ;)

Sarah on the first day of 7th Grade.



A peek into my classroom. Mess and all.



No comments :

Post a Comment