I did a double take. Not because of the name of the song, or "how easy it was". No, I did the double take because of WHERE the music was from! Now, when I went to that school ions ago, it was known as Deltona Junior High School, but, being a former Charger Marching Band member, I took notice and had a complete déjà vu moment! So funny that I can live 45 minutes and a county apart, and still see subtle reminders of my junior high past. Sarah didn't get why I laughed though. Lol! :)
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Deja-Vu Moment
The other day, Sarah was showing me the warm up songs she has for jazz band. One after the other she was commenting on how easy they all were. Then...she came upon this one.
Labels:
August
,
déjà vu
,
Old School
,
Sarah
,
School Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment