Sarah had a great week getting to know the layout of OHS, how to quickly get from one side of campus to the other within the allotted time, the requirements of her classes, and her teachers personalities. So far, she's very happy! Especially after finding a shortcut out of a building she was having a hard time getting out of. I've really enjoyed being able to take her to school every morning. I never realized how much I missed it until I was able to do it again! On Friday night, her school had an end-of-the-first-week-of-school bash. They call it O-Glow. It is basically a big fluorescent paint war party. Teachers and administration get involved too. It's a huge fundraising opportunity (most of the profit is donated to Breast Cancer Awareness), and open to students of neighboring high schools as well. Sarah met a bunch of friends at OHS and this is the before and after. She was filthy, but smiling! Looks like fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment