As Sarah's birthday has come, and almost left, I have found myself reflecting on the last 14 years. Chris and I both feel so incredibly privileged to be her parents. She is such a joy and bright light in our lives. I think Chris summed it up best in his Facebook post..."It was 14 years ago when you made an appearance into our lives, and I can honestly say without a doubt that things have never been the same since. You have always been such a bright part of life, and I couldn't imagine it without you!" I love this girl beyond measure!
We had a great time camping with her grandparents at Disney's Fort Wilderness. She was able to celebrate her birthday with both grandma's and her grandpa at her favorite place, Disney World. We had a great time!
Happy 14th Birthday Pumpkin!!







No comments :
Post a Comment