The first away game was a bust! This was my first time chaperoning. And they placed me on the percussion bus! Oh dear!! We loaded up. I listened to drumming on seats, windows, drum pads, and knees the whole way to Winter Springs HS. We get there to only find out that we can't unload the bus as it's raining too hard. We sit on the bus for AN HOUR. I listen to the drumming, the screeching (from the few girls on the bus), and the weird noises coming from the drummers mouths. Then…a different noise starts. One that is accompanied by a dreadful smell. Eww! I couldn't wait for that bus to around and head back. They were great kids. Very polite. Just very different from the 2nd graders that I teach. In high school boy world…farting, burping, and drumming is A-OK. I chaperone a few other away games. I hope the bus rides are bit more pleasant smelling. LOL!
Since we didn't get off the bus, I didn't take any pictures. Sarah had a great time on her bus with quite a few of the Colorguard girls and other freshman. :)
Since we didn't get off the bus, I didn't take any pictures. Sarah had a great time on her bus with quite a few of the Colorguard girls and other freshman. :)
No comments :
Post a Comment