After the play, we met up with friends in Winter Park for dinner and a stroll along Park Ave. The girls all decided they wanted to take pictures. So next came a fun picture shoot. They had so much fun!
Saturday, September 13, 2014
Les Miserables
In case I have never mentioned it before...the OHS Marching Band's halftime show is Les Miserables. The music is goosebump worthy and the movements are breathtaking. Hey! I have a kid in Colorguard...I'm quite biased and am allowed to say that! :) Anyway, we had the opportunity to see a traveling performance of the play at our local Shakespeare theatre. This play was Broadway quality. Some of the actors have performed on Broadway. It was amazing! The kids loved it! And there wasn't a dry eye in the theatre at the end.
Labels:
Friends
,
Les Miserables
,
Marching Band
,
Park Ave
,
Sarah
,
September
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)




No comments :
Post a Comment